“Man … she looks good. Her figure is on point, them breasts are looking lovely, that ass got me hooked, and the legs are soooo sexy. Man … I could go on all day about why she is just gorgeous.”
“Girl … He’s sexy. He’s … swole and got a cute face.” … thats it
When it comes to attracting the opposite sex, men got the crucial short end of the stick. I’m talking only about physical attraction and looks, but thats a extremely large part of attraction. Really, we just don’t have as much to offer. Lets explore …
- Women have em … we love em. The closest thing we have is a chest … and we know that a chest really doesn’t compare. They don’t have as much “personality” as breasts. A low cut top doesn’t accentuate anything, and one the top comes off … can’t motorboat a chest.
- Sure, guys have butts too … but no guy has a “booty”. And booty is so much more than a butt. Men have asses … as in “got your ass kicked” or “he’s a tight ass” … but we our asses are not phat, juicy, vicious, or any of the other adjectives used to describe “booty”. Women also have thongs, low-rise jeans, boy shorts, and million other ways to make us want booty.
- Here things are kind of fair … kind of. We all have eyes, noses, smiles, and skin. They can help a person or hurt them, and they seem to have equal weighting for guys and girls generally. The reason women have it better though is because of make-up, something every girl is trained in. Guys … we got what God or the plastic surgeon gave us … thats it.
- We both have legs, but how many girls have you said “look at them legs”. Nice calves or definition will earn us points, but their not providing the “wow” factor that a pair of sexy female legs can get.
- There is a reason girls get pedicures and have their toes painted. There is a reason every female I know owns at least one pair of high heels or open toed shoes. Women’s feet have the potential to be a very sexy component in the total package. Some guys have developed full-blown fetishes. Cant think of a single time a girl has said “he got some sexy ass feet”.
- Private Parts
- The p*ssy can be a thing of beauty. It can be trimmed and prepped to look enticing. Also, there is a reason for all-nude strip clubs and strippers … its because a lot guys just really like the look of it (not me!). Never heard of a sexy penis. I have female friends that literally tell me that our “things” aren’t anything to look at … they just serve a purpose.
Even when you think about the male body vs. the female body, the female body is a work of art. There are curves, and natural lines that come together, in the female form, like a beautiful symphony that when performed right, can make the strongest of men babbling idiots. True beauty (not just an ass now) has caused me to lose my train of thought, rubber neck so hard I almost sprained myself, and do or say things so stupid I can’t mention them in a public arena like this.
On the other hand, the male body is built for function. Even the things that make most men look good (muscular physique) show that this guy can lift heavy things and do work. Purely utilitarian.
I will admit, the great equalizer is the our mouth piece (ability to talk). Sure, good conversation with a girl can instill attraction in them … but few of them can wield words like us. We can instill love, hate, and sometimes instantly make up for and hide all of our physical shortcoming just by saying the right thing. Its out one trump card.
So … am I right? When it comes to physical attraction … don’t you agree women have it better?