***NOTE**** Black Weblog Awards People … Nominations! I win … Cream of Wheat for all … and I’ll think about a bowl of grits for those southerners.
Its Friday and its the rants you have come to expect and a chance for you to let some things off your chest. But this week … there is a twist! Taking some advice given to me … I’m going to end this by ranting positive things … you know … my blessings.
- I’m shocked how serious this Friday ranting thing is getting. I’ve noticed a few other bloggers taking this fine day to rant themselves, often even throwing me a little credit. Since imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I love them for it. I’ve spotted Seven Strangers and Black Femme Fatale ranting too. Lets start a movement!
- I’ve started my hardcore study regime for the GMAT. I remember hating studying for these standardized tests. Worst thing … I do good on them. It gives me this false sense of security. Can’t play those games this time around though … *sigh*
- I just started watching the Olympics. I coulda swore I wasn’t a huge fan … but now I’m sitting her yelling USA every time the woman’s beach volleyball team scores. Something about them winning is making these scrawn, breastless, and assless women seem attractive. Oooohhhh … skinny white chicks.
- I really do love great breasts. Thank God for the existance of great boobs!
- How come most women with good breasts don’t have an a$$. And A lot of women with nice a$$ don’t have breasts. Actually, I thank God for keeping the number of these “women with it all” very low. How would I focus on anything? Society as we know it would crumble.
Now some positive
- Uh … I managed to have a day of no arguments and nothing but good fun in the comments section (Wednesday with my boobs post). Who thought titties would unite us all?
- I finally made it to the Melting Pot this week. It was real nice too. I was told it wouldn’t be filling … but it was.
- My car got a flat tire … but I have a motorcycle. It proced to be a virtual non issue.
- Last weekend I successfully rode my motorcycle to Philly from DC and back. I feel like I have accomplished something with my life … finally.
- Everyone has just been extremely supportive of this site and what I was going through personally. I open my doors to new writers, and they came in bearing gifts.
Thats it for me. Everyone else …