- Is a donut any better for you if you walk .6 miles to get it?
- For two days I went on a Taco Bell Fresca taco craze…on the third day my body said it was displeased.
- I hate for (good) books to end.
- I feel like the Houston Comets. My championship teams are nothing more than a blurb on wikipedia and my franchise no longer exists. I’m dwelling below the Lottery Teams. Think about it…
- I was a resident of Downtown DC during Bushes ’05 Inauguration and yea, I don’t even remember anything about the day besides the government being closed and I don’t really remember that, just an assumption.
- I’m headed to DC in a couple days with mixed emotions. I’m not a fan of cold weather, crowds, airports and public transportation. What was a thinking right? And every person I’ve ever meet in life and some are going to be in DC. But amist the anxiety, def happy to get back to the east coast and see some of my peoples and yea, estatic for the reason we all converge.
- After DC, few days in ATL-shawty! Again, more peoples and fam to see, should be coo.
- “How’s LA and your constant quest for pussy going?” Interesting words from someone who in 5 years I never asked for pussy. Her heart? Might have hinted at that at one point or another but def never asked nor got the pussy :/ .
- I’m developing a Business Plan with some of my boys from home. It would be so much easier if facebook, gmail, google groups and google docs were not our means of communication. How soon before I can halogram to ish like wil.I.am?
- TV on DVD has got to be the greatest thing since they started making talking picture shows.
- My cousins lost their grandmother and I didn’t think to reach out to them until after my Moms told me she went to the funeral. I am particularly disappointed in myself because they live in DC and MD so Sunday dinners, Thanksgivings, Easters, summer pool parties and any point between you see your family was spent with them.
- Speaking of family, looks like after awkwardly running into some of them at Christmas dinner that me and atleast some of my family in LA are finally acting like we know each another after 7 months.
- This week was long and cold and dry. Really cold. Had to apply extra layers of lotion in the morning and at night to avoid turning into an itching machine. Not looking forward to the arctic blast coming through this weekend. Videogames, movies, alcohol, and warm foods will keep me toasty.
- These new gatorade commercials showing the new brand logo don’t make me wanna drink it anymore than I did before. I personally think they wasted millions on this campaign.
- Monday is a floating holiday for my company. I wanna be like “I’ll work Monday if you give me Tuesday off?” Maybe I should just take both days off? I dont know. I got til close of business Friday/today to make a decision.
- I need to invest in my wardrobe. I started the process by copping a sweater from Macy’s online. It arrived and it fit. I think I can do this online shopping thing.
- I’m still tired, but not as tired as I was last week around this time. This is progress.
- I don’t know what exactly my plans are going to be for Inauguration … but I know that I’m going to do something. There are people traveling across the country to come here … so … I need to be taking advantage of my proximity to the Capital.
- Work has been killing me … so happy we get to telework next week because of the “madness”.
- It’s really late now … got a meeting in the morning … I’m done ranting. I’m alive … so life is pretty good.
Your turn peoples … RANT!